Official Mozilla Policies
This page provides links to various policies that are used to run the Mozilla community. This list is not necessarily comprehensive and other policies may be posted on other Mozilla sites.
For additional information on Mozilla’s governance structure, see the Roles and Responsibilities page.
- Source Code Licensing Terms
- Mozilla Foundation License Policy
- Mozilla Corporation End-User Licensing Agreement
- Mozilla Foundation End-User Licensing Agreement
- IDN-enabled TLDs
- Mozilla CA Certificate Policy
- Mozilla Security Group Membership Policy
- Security Bugs Policy
- Mozilla Trademark Policy
- Mozilla Trademark Policy for Localization Projects
- Mozilla Trademark Policy for Web Sites Created by Localization Teams (draft)
- Mozilla Trademark Policy for Distribution Partners (draft)
For guidelines, FAQs and other information about trademarks, see the Trademarks Policy page.