About this site
The website www.mozilla.org has been online for over two decades. That’s since dinosaur times in internet years. As such, www.mozilla.org is a corner stone of the web, with roots embedded in the open source movement that saw the creation of Mozilla.
Like many of our products, this website is also open source:
- View the source code on GitHub
- Report a bug
- Contribute to the codebase
- Contribute to translations
- Read the documentation
Some open source projects used in making this site:
- Django as a back end web framework, with Jinja for templating.
- Mozilla’s Protocol design system for front end components and branding.
- Mozilla’s Fluent localization system for language translation.
- Many other smaller libraries and frameworks, which you can find in our GitHub repo.
We extend our thanks to all the Mozilla contributors who have helped to make the web a better place.