Senior Business Analyst (Marketing Analytics & Performance)
- Remote Germany, Remote Canada, Remote UK, Remote US
Mozilla Corporation is the non-profit-backed technology company that has shaped the internet for the better over the last 25 years. We make pioneering brands like Firefox, the privacy-minded web browser, and Pocket, a service for keeping up with the best content online. Now, with more than 225 million people around the world using our products each month, we’re shaping the next 25 years of technology and helping to reclaim an internet built for people, not companies. Our work focuses on diverse areas including AI, social media, security and more. And we’re doing this while never losing our focus on our core mission – to make the internet better for people.
The Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the non-profit 501(c) Mozilla Foundation. This means we aren’t beholden to any shareholders — only to our mission. Along with 60,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozillians design, build and distribute open-source software that enables people to enjoy the internet on their terms.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and customer data to assess their effectiveness and ROI.
- Provide actionable insights to enhance marketing strategies and optimize budgets.
- Partner with Data Science to build the roadmap for marketing attribution needs across the portfolio
- Work with teams across Marketing to streamline our data sources, analyze results and outline how results impact business outcomes
- Build a working model between Marketing and Data Science, connecting the dots between Marketing data and Product data
- Work with media agency Analytics team to deliver reporting that fits Mozilla’s business needs
- Analytics thought leadership (full funnel coordination, marketplace changes, new ad technology)
- Building and implementing measurement plans (KPIs across funnel/media channels that creates overall storytelling around campaign success)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in marketing analytics at a media agency or client side/industry.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization tools (e.g., Python, R, Tableau).
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; translate data and insights into actions and recommendations, communicating in a concise, honest, and understandable way.
- Deep knowledge of the advertising landscape and ability to translate that knowledge for Mozilla’s unique business needs.
- Comfortable leading and collaborating in a constantly evolving marketing environment.
- Experience running and analyzing A/B tests.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, you are able to break down highly complex problems involving large amounts of data.
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to tailor data and insights to different audiences.
- Strong project management capabilities and ability to drive multiple work streams of varying complexity.
- Generous performance-based bonus plans to all eligible employees - we share in our success as one team
- Rich medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous retirement contributions with 100% immediate vesting (regardless of whether you contribute)
- Quarterly all-company wellness days where everyone takes a pause together
- Country specific holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- One-time home office stipend
- Annual professional development budget
- Quarterly well-being stipend
- Considerable paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2446
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 2 global offices: Berlin and Toronto
- 9 coworking space locations: San Francisco, San Mateo, London, Paris, Portland, Tulsa, Vancouver, Chicago, and Bellevue
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (majority of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice