We have several trademark policy documents. Please read the FAQ, and any documents relevant to your situation, before contacting the Foundation.
- Mozilla Trademark and Logo Usage Policy
- Visual Identity Guidelines - to be followed when using our logos under the policy
- Trademark Usage FAQ
- Trademark Policy for Software Distributors
- Powered by Mozilla Logo FAQ
- Website Policy for Localization Teams
We also have an agreement (PDF) to let you use a domain name which is similar to one of our trademarks.
Finally, we have made available for general use the
RSS icon) originally created for use with the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Although this icon is not a trademark, we have published a set of suggested usage guidelines for it:
Having read the above documents, you may wish to either: