A VPN (virtual private network) is a must-have for your online privacy and security when you use your Mac. Hackers, and internet providers can spy on your online activity, or steal your personal data.
But finding a good VPN can be tricky. Some are slow, unreliable, and even keep logs of your online activity. That’s why we built Mozilla VPN, a fast, secure, and trustworthy VPN from the people that brought you Firefox.
With Mozilla VPN you can:
- Get one-click privacy with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Connect up to 5 different devices with one subscription, including Mac, but also iOS, Windows, Linux, and Android.
- Use our VPN as much as you want. Unlike some VPNs, which only protect a certain amount of data per month, we do not cap your traffic. No matter how much data you use, it will always be protected.
- Get device-level encryption for your traffic. Unlike other solutions, that only encrypt your browser traffic, Mozilla VPN encrypts it all, protecting your internet traffic no matter which application is involved.
- Prevent internet providers from throttling or blocking websites or services that they don’t like, or that compete with their own offerings. For more information, you can read about Net Neutrality.
Why Mozilla VPN?
Mozilla is an organization that works to keep the internet open and accessible for everyone, and we’re backed by a non-profit. When you use Mozilla VPN, you’re not only protecting yourself online but also supporting Mozilla’s mission. Mozilla VPN is secure, open-source, and it’s developed by the security experts and creators of Firefox.
Mozilla doesn’t log which websites you visit or inspect your communications. We also have a 30-day money-back guarantee: no hassle, no risk.