How Will Mozilla Use My Email?
Mozilla doesn’t just value your email privacy and security – it’s part of our Manifesto: “Individuals’ security and privacy on the internet are fundamental and must not be treated as optional.” You can learn about our Data Privacy Principles here.
What we want you to know:
- You don’t need to give us your email to download and use Firefox.
- We asked for your email because our research shows that people who receive an introductory experience do more and better with Firefox.
- You can expect emails designed to help you optimize Firefox to work best for you, learn more about privacy & security and find out how to make the best of your time on the web.
- You can unsubscribe anytime, for any reason.
- We will not share, sell or use your email for any other purposes.