— English (US)
Your system may not meet the requirements for Firefox, but you can try one of these versions:
Your system doesn't meet the requirements to run Firefox.
Please follow these instructions to install Firefox.
Get the only browser built for people, not profit.
When you find something you want to view later, put it in Pocket.
Internet Health is crucial for the world to thrive. A healthy Internet is one that is private, inclusive, and collaborative.
Participate and explore our latest innovations — technology built in the open and designed to help keep the Internet healthy.
We’re Mozilla, the proudly non-profit champions of a healthy Internet – keeping it open and accessible to all.
You can help Mozilla keep the Internet healthy – attend an event, volunteer, or make a donation.
The undersigned incorporator, for the purpose of forming a corporation under the California Corporations Code, hereby certifies:
1. The name of the Corporation is M. F. Technologies (the “Corporation”).
2. The purpose of the Corporation is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which a corporation may be organized under the General Corporation Law of California other than the banking business, the trust company business or the practice of a profession permitted to be incorporated by the California Corporations Code.
3. The name of the Corporation’s initial agent for service of process in the State of California is National Registered Agents, Inc.
4. The Corporation is authorized to issue one (1) class of stock to be designated “Common Stock”. The total number of shares the Corporation is authorized to issue is One Thousand (1,000) shares, $0.01 par value per share.
5. (a) The liability of the directors of this Corporation for monetary damages shall be eliminated to the fullest extent permitted under California law.
(b) This Corporation is authorized to provide indemnification of agents (as defined in Section 317 of the California Corporations Code) through bylaw provisions, agreements with the agents, vote of shareholders or disinterested directors or otherwise, in excess of the indemnification otherwise permitted by Section 317 of the California Corporations Code, subject only to applicable limits set forth in Section 204 of the California Corporations Code with respect to actions for breach of duty to the Corporation and its shareholders.
[THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has executed these Articles of Incorporation.
Dated: July __, 2005
Evelyn Hsu, Incorporator