- Tracking Protection is now enabled by default - Tracking Protection is now turned on by default in both regular and private browsing mode.
- Tracking Protection status shield is shown in the location bar
- Tracking Protection is now easier to turn off or on on individual websites - right from the menu button.
Re-order your tabs. Change your tab order by long-pressing on each one and dragging them into the order you prefer.
Choose what to Sync
Right-to-Left language support - Arabic, Hebrew, Persian and Urdu
Drag and drop links and tabs to and from other apps (iPad Only)
- Drag links from Firefox for iOS to copy them to another app
- Drop links from another app into Firefox for iOS to open them
- Drag links on any page to the “New Tab” button to open them in a new tab
- Drag links from Bookmarks and History to copy them to another app
Improved Bluetooth keyboard experience (iPad Only)
- Improved text editing in webpages and URL bar.
- Improved tab navigation, especially in the All Tabs screen.
- Added cursor navigation of bookmarks and history in the URL bar.
Fixed a crash when opening PDFs on the iPad