Things you should know
- Most of the apps on the Firefox Marketplace are not made by us and you should check their privacy policies before using them.
- No financial information (such as credit card info that you have used to make purchases in the Firefox Marketplace) is collected, retained or used by Mozilla.
- The Marketplace may use your carrier and location data to customize your experience.
- On Firefox OS devices, we use network information from your device to understand your country location and carrier network to customize your experience and offer special carrier content.
- On all platforms, we may use your IP address to determine your country location to customize your experience.
- You don't have to log in to install a free app, but paid apps require login. We also help you maintain a history of your transactional activity (like which Apps you have purchased).
- For logged-in users, Firefox Marketplace uses your language, country, and installed apps to recommend additional apps that may be of interest. This can be disabled in Account Settings. Learn More.
- You may elect to receive email from us and can unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you elected to receive.