Whether you’re at home, at work, or making up a funny name for your coffee order at the register, protecting your online security is a top priority for Mozilla. Like many smart technology products, Android devices have built-in protection features that safeguard your device. With VPN for Android from Mozilla, you can take security further with just a tap of your finger.
Using the fast and secure WireGuard VPN protocol, our VPN is able to encrypt the internet traffic between your device and the VPN network of servers. This helps us keep your web traffic protected when you are on the go. It’s like the lid protecting your green tea with honey from the fly buzzing around the table.
How does a VPN protect my Android device?
VPNs help prevent:
- Your internet activity from being viewable, and then sold or shared with advertisers.
- Low video streaming quality due to slower and restricted bandwidth from your internet service provider (ISP)
- Your personal data being stolen when using a public Wi-Fi network.
Why should I download Mozilla VPN for Android?
- Browse the internet without giving away your location.
- Be more comfortable using public Wi-Fi in cafes, airports, and more.
- Avoid intrusive location-based advertising.
The Mozilla VPN mobile app is small, so it doesn’t use up too much of your memory, and it won’t slow down your phone or burn through your battery.
Unlike free VPNs or proxy sites, which may pay for their servers by spying on you and selling your information, Mozilla does not keep records of where you go and what you do.