We want to help Internet users everywhere make something amazing with the Web. Here you’ll find all the branding information related to our effort to create a generation of webmakers.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Mozilla or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by Mozilla (unless allowed via a license from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Our standard lockup for representing Webmaker. In most cases, use this.
The logo on its own. You can safely use this if Mozilla and Webmaker are clearly visible or well established elsewhere on the page or in the design.
The one-color glyph can be used to represent Webmaker when a full color logo is not an option.
The Webmaker wordmark follows our tiered font system.
Wordmark + Logo