We’ve taken our core values — openness, freedom, user choice — and brought them to the world of apps. Here’s everything you need related to our apps offering and its distribution channel, Firefox Marketplace.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Mozilla or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by Mozilla (unless allowed via a license from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Our standard lockup for representing Firefox Marketplace or Mozilla apps in general. In most cases, use this.
The logo on its own. You can safely use this if Mozilla and the Marketplace are clearly visible or well established elsewhere on the page or in the design.
The rocket glyph can be used to represent the Marketplace or as the default symbol for a single app (i.e. one that doesn’t have its own logo).
Our standard lockups for representing the Marketplace when not deployed under the Firefox family of brands.
The Marketplace wordmark follows our tiered font system.
Wordmark + Logo (Firefox ver.)
Wordmark only (Firefox ver.)
Wordmark + Logo (generic)
Wordmark only (generic)