Firefox OS branding
This page includes the brand marks for Firefox OS, our open operating system for mobile devices, to be used non-commercially by the Mozilla community. If you're interested in using these assets for commercial purposes, please contact us.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Mozilla or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by Mozilla (unless allowed via a license from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Firefox OS vs. Boot 2 Gecko
Firefox OS is a commercial product based on the open source Boot to Gecko (B2G) project. While the B2G code is open to anyone to implement, hack and experiment with, any properties or assets associated specifically and directly with Firefox OS (e.g. the name, logo, user interface, etc.) are subject to partner licensing agreements. For more information on partnership opportunities, please see the partners page.
Our standard lockup for representing Firefox OS. In most cases, use this.
Vertical lockup for layout specific usage.
Logos and wordmarks
The Firefox OS wordmark follows our tiered font system.
Logo + Wordmark — grey
Logo + Wordmark — white
Logo + Wordmark (vertical) — grey
Logo + Wordmark (vertical) — white
Wordmark only — grey
Wordmark only — white
Clearspace and minimum size
Maintain minimum clearspace surrounding the wordmark at all times. The minimum clearspace is equal to the height of the “O” in the Firefox OS wordmark.
Minimum size is the smallest size the logo may be used in print and is based on the height of the Firefox OS wordmark.
Don’t use the one color logo in any color other than Mozilla charcoal or white
Don’t change the size or placement relationship of the wordmark elements
When placing the Firefox OS wordmark in graphic communications, such as billboards, print, newspapers, retail Web pages or Web advertising and banners, align the wordmark to one of the four corners of the application. Always maintain sufﬁcient clearspace on all sides of the wordmark.
When placing the Firefox OS wordmark in limited space communications or on small UI screens, center the wordmark.
In most instances, keep the primary wordmark usage to no more than 1/4 of the width of the format.
Limited space communications
In narrow formats or limited space, center the wordmark. Keep the wordmark size to no more than 1/2 the width of the format.