The Mozilla Foundation was established in July 2003 as a California not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the public benefit. The Mozilla Foundation also wholly owns the subsidiary organization, the Mozilla Corporation.
The Mozilla Foundation is guided by the principles of the Mozilla Manifesto.
The Mozilla Foundation is a California non-profit corporation exempt from Federal income taxation under IRC 501(c)(3). It is governed by its Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Mitchell Baker, Chair
- Brian Behlendorf
- Cathy Davidson
- Bob Lisbonne
- Ronaldo Lemos
- Helen Turvey
Emeritus Board Members
- Joi Ito
- Mitch Kapor
More information about the Mozilla Foundation's team, plans and activities is on the public community wiki.
- Articles of Incorporation of the Mozilla Foundation
- Bylaws of the Mozilla Foundation
- Other Mozilla Foundation documents
Articles of Mozilla Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation of M. F. Technologies
- Certificate of Amendment of Articles of Incorporation Of M.F. Technologies