Manager, Enterprise Application Management
- MozProd Infrastructure
- Remote US
To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
Mozilla Corporation is the non-profit-backed technology company that has shaped the internet for the better over the last 25 years. We make pioneering brands like Firefox, the privacy-minded web browser, and Pocket, a service for keeping up with the best content online. Now, with more than 225 million people around the world using our products each month, we’re shaping the next 25 years of technology. Our work focuses on diverse areas including AI, social media, security and more. And we’re doing this while never losing our focus on our core mission – to make the internet better for everyone.The Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the non-profit 501(c) Mozilla Foundation. This means we aren’t beholden to any shareholders — only to our mission. Along with 60,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozillians design, build and distribute open-source software that enables people to enjoy the internet on their terms.
Mozilla IT is seeking an outstanding manager who will be responsible for leading the team that builds application integrations and automation, including but not limited to Google Workspace, Atlassian Suite, Slack and other enterprise applications. Someone who enjoys working with different teams and determining the best solution to address their needs and make them more successful. Someone who is passionate about learning and innovation, loves to experiment to find the best way to solve customers’ problems. You will evaluate the needs of a business and be part of a team responsible for reshaping the systems that meet those needs.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership for assigned Application Engineer team members
- Set expectations, assign duties, delegate responsibilities and evaluate team activities
- Provide ongoing performance feedback, goal setting, and team development plans
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced team members and assist experienced team members with delegation of work
- Improve processes for assessment, development, testing, documentation and other key processes related to application management
- Review and analyze applications to ensure efficiency and effectiveness and provide direction for application support
- Collaborate with team and business partners to determine application requirements based on new project priorities and/or system needs
- Assess, review and deploy SaaS applications to support processes and business needs
- Ability to conduct in-depth application analysis and troubleshooting
- Ability to lead discussions and collaborate across teams and partners to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
- Participate in all aspects of internal projects: planning, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers derived on a set of strong engineering principles
What you'll bring:
- At least 6 years’ experience in multifaceted technology roles to include proven experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record to lead, mentor and motivate team members to improve their potential and deliver high quality work
- Solid understanding of APIs (SOAP, REST, webhooks)
- Ability to define direction and communicate effectively with multiple levels of management
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, including strong listening skills, influence and leadership presence
- Effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Direct experience integrating business applications, including but not limited to Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), Google Workspace and collaboration tools (Slack)
What you’ll get:
- Generous performance-based bonus plans to all eligible employees - we share in our success as one team
- Rich medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous retirement contributions with 100% immediate vesting (regardless of whether you contribute)
- Quarterly all-company wellness days where everyone takes a pause together
- Country specific holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- One-time home office stipend
- Annual professional development budget
- Quarterly well-being stipend
- Considerable paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Other benefits (life/AD&D, disability, EAP, etc. - varies by country)
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2379
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 2 global offices: Berlin and Toronto
- 9 coworking space locations: San Francisco, San Mateo, London, Paris, Portland, Tulsa, Vancouver, Chicago, and Bellevue
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (majority of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice