Senior Marketing Partnerships Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Remote UK, Remote Germany, Remote France
- Build and establish relationships with our product managers, business development unit, and marketing colleagues to develop impactful work for the Mozilla brand, Mozilla Social, as well as emerging privacy and security products
- Help lead the first wave of execution for new business priorities, including building muscle for our policy and advocacy initiatives
- Execute on program goals, proactively solving problems and influencing different internal and external partners
- Establish metrics for success and being accountable for your programs in a fast paced environment
- Communicate about the programs internally and externally
- A hands-on problem solver that can execute in complex environments influencing various partners -- internal and external -- to get projects done
- A proven background in partnership development that drives business outcomes.
- Someone who knows how to work across functions (e.g., Product and Engineering, User Research and Marketing, Data Science, Finance) to help identify and pursue new product, service, and market expansion opportunities, including sizing the opportunity, building the go-to-market approach and helping to define the strategy for each.
- Strong aptitude for collaboration and building relationships internally and externally
- Understanding of and fluency in the German language to drive partnerships with German brands
- A growth mindset
Req ID: R2291
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 2 global offices: Berlin and Toronto
- 9 coworking space locations: San Francisco, San Mateo, London, Paris, Portland, Tulsa, Vancouver, Chicago, and Bellevue
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (majority of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice