- People & Organizational Development
- Remote US
The Senior Staff Compensation Analyst will assist with the administration and design of the company's total rewards program to support our strategic priorities. Specifically, the Analyst will provide support for broad-based and executive compensation programs such as compensation data management, merit planning, bonus and incentive administration. The analyst will support and respond to inquiries regarding compensation and should be able to interpret and ensure regulatory compliance of all compensation programs.
- Provide strong support in the development and implementation of various compensation programs
- Lead market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, and job pricing, including analysis of cash and long-term incentive compensation practices and staffing trends
- Partner with senior business leaders along with their leadership teams to develop and implement compensation strategies and lead activities to meet growth goals and foster innovation
- Support the annual performance review and compensation cycles through Workday requirements definition, data analysis, reporting, troubleshooting, and the development of communications
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners on compensation-related activities such as new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Work with the HR Tech and Operations teams to update and maintain our systems and documentation with current job architecture information, compensation, and related workforce data on a recurring basis
- Effectively and responsibly communicate compensation programs and details at various levels
- Partner with the Total Rewards team, HRBPs, People Operations, Payroll and Finance to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of compensation experience; global administration preferred.
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage projects independently, but also likes working with a tight-knit and supportive team
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees with a positive roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Experience building compensation systems, ingesting and submitting Radford survey data, and scaling processes to meet business needs
- Has in-depth experience and knowledge of compensation & benefit policies and practices on matters up to and including market pricing, compensation structure creation & maintenance (including all market competitive compensation elements), competitive benefit offerings/programs, and laws & regulations.
- Thrives in a dynamic working environment with changing work priorities
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Google suite; Workday experience preferred.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R1871
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 700+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 9 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, and Beijing
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice