- Core Product-Firefox
- Remote US
About Firefox Product ManagementWe are building a culture of adaptable product leaders, who believe that product management is an apprentice craft and fostered through collaboration, open dialogue and feedback.We believe in the value of qualitative data to develop rich insights and continuous measurement through experimentation, data analysis, hypothesis, and tracking metrics.We partner richly and align teams on a shared perspective about the product we are intended to ship.
- Inspired by what's possible.
- Passionate about creating great customer experiences.
- A curious and self-directed learner, team-oriented.
- Experience planning ad service roadmaps.
- Knowledgeable in defining, tracking, and interpreting advertising metrics, SLAs.
- Diligent and an expert understanding of API design principles and technical depth that lets you partner with and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- Continuous learner with a strong grasp of ad tech and the advertising technology industry.
- Capable of prioritizing user privacy over advertiser goals every time.
- Highly skilled at explaining advertiser and ad industry requirements.
- Experience integrating with third party technologies for advertising (measurement, contextual, ad quality).
- Create and pilot new ad products beginning with manual solutions and scaling out to integrated technologies.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure new services and ad ecosystem requirements are built-in.
- Help identify new opportunities to define privacy-protecting ad standards and innovations.
- Educate internal partners on the role advertising plays in the internet ecosystem and user's internet goals.
- Contribute to a great product team. Lead by example to new feature PMs on business modeling, ad ecosystems, and the foundations of good product management.
- Collaborate with engineers, user experience, and other team members to define and articulate advertising product experiences.
- Stay ahead of consumer and advertising trends to translate into advancements in Firefox.
- Balance technical, customer, and business insight.
- Bring your full and authentic self!
- Demonstrated direct product leadership experience, including five or more years within the advertising tech space.
- Skill and experience participating in advertising account and sales calls and discussions.
- While you enjoy collaborating, you are able to function autonomously without straying from the product strategy and product framework.
- Proficient with SQL and rich data analytics.
- You can reason through problems from multiple perspectives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate complex ideas in written and verbal communication understood by specialists and non-specialists alike.
- Knowledge of the adtech/martech vendor space, key players, and how ads flow through the ecosystem of three-letter acronyms like SSP, DSP.
- Experience building advertising products with new ecosystem stacks.
- Experience working on ad products with self-service.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 700+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 9 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, and Beijing
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice