Content & Services Features Mission Daily login reward
We are looking for loyal Firefox Lite users to use our new Content & Services features everyday. This document sets out the rules for the Mission.
- First, accept the Mission by clicking “I’m In” and accepting these terms and conditions.
- Use Firefox Lite’s new Content & Services features for 7 consecutive days. Firefox Lite will keep track.
- Once you’ve completed your 7 consecutive days of Content & Services features, return to the Mission page and Sign Up for or Log In to your Firefox Account to redeem a single gift card/e-voucher.
- The Mission Period. The Mission begins on November 1st, 2019 and ends on January 31, 2020. All entries must be complete by December 31, 2019. All rewards must be redeemed by January 31, 2020 or they will expire.
- Need help understanding how to participate? Check out our detail page!
- Users who install or update Firefox Lite between November 1st, 2019 and January 24, 2020 are eligible for the 7-day mission.
- Participants must be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
- Employees of Mozilla Corporation and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- You may only use one Firefox Account to participate in the Mission. Using multiple accounts to participate in the mission will void your participation, and we may ban offenders from participating in future reward missions. If you sign out of your Firefox Account during the Mission, you will lose your progress toward 7 consecutive days and will have to start again.
- Each person is only eligible to receive one reward. You may not participate in the same Mission multiple times.
- Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- You must not be on a US sanctions list or in a country (e.g. Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) on the US sanctions list.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND WHERE ANY REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED.
The Firefox Lite Privacy Notice explains what information we collect when you participate in this Mission and how that information is handled and shared.
Where can I redeem the gift?
- Check your mission history to confirm that you have completed the 7-day consecutive Mission and are eligible to redeem a gift card/e-voucher. Your challenge history will be displayed after each day, but you can also reach out to https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/Firefox-Lite-Reward-Help to ask!
- Press redeem button to get the gift card/e-voucher. And learn more here.
How can I use the gift?
- Voucher only applies to purchases with Shopee, and some limitations apply.
- Valid for purchases using shipping services supported by voucher provider.
- Read the gift card/e-voucher Terms and Conditions carefully before using it.
Disclaimer, Release, and Limit of Liability
MOZILLA CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM PARTICIPANTS’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, bot, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected action or event affects the fairness and/or integrity of this Mission, Mozilla Corporation reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this Mission. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. MOZILLA CORPORATION’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE PRIZE OFFERED TO A SINGLE SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANT IN THE MISSION.
Questions? Contact us.