Mozilla's CA Certificate Program governs inclusion of root certificates in Network Security Services (NSS), a set of open source libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications. The NSS root certificate store is used in Mozilla products such as the Firefox browser, and is also used by other companies in a variety of products.
This page links to information about the X.509 v3 root certificate store which is part of NSS, and therefore part of Mozilla projects that use X.509 certificates.
- Mozilla CA Certificate Policy
- Mozilla CA Certificate Program Overview
- List of pending inclusion requests -- Certification Authorities (CAs) who have applied for inclusion of their certificates into Mozilla's CA Certificate Program, and whose applications are pending.
- List of included root certificates -- CA certificates that are incuded in the NSS root certificate store, and distributed with Mozilla software products.
- Source file with all of the included root certificates