- Alternate stylesheets are available from:
- Right click on a MathML fragment and chooseto get its source.
- In the examples below, the text won't be allowed to decrease pass the scriptminsize or your browser's minimum allowable font size -- this can be set with. To see the effect of the gradual decrease induced by changes in script levels more clearly, you may have to increase your default font size in the menu: .
- Here is how the alphabet looks like at scriptminsize: a, b, c ... x, y, z
- Here is how greek letters look like at scriptminsize: α, β, γ ..., ψ, ω, ϑ, ϒ, ϖ
- Here is how numbers look like at scriptminsize: 0, 1, 2, ..., 10, 11, 12, ...
- You can usein the usual way to zoom the MathML text along with the other text.
- The textin the above remarks describes items in the menu bar. If you only see the Firefox menu, you can enable the menu bar with .
The background color of
has been set to yellow for easier viewing. You can set the
mspace elements (click the math text to view the numeric
values that are set).
Use the control buttons below to adjust the parameters of
mspace element and see the effects.
Height +/ - Width +/ - Depth +/ -