Once you have reached the appropriate stage in the application process, please send us a signed Committer's Agreement. You can do this in any one of the following five ways (don't say we don't try and make it easy for you):
- Print the PDF, fill it in (both sections 1 and 6), sign it and do one of the following:
- Post it to:
650 Castro Street, Suite 300
Mountain View, California 94041
- Fax it to the attention of Shannon Armitage at +1 (650) 903 0875. Sending the original by post also is appreciated but is not compulsory.
- Scan it legibly, in colour, and email the file to Shannon Armitage <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Sending the original by post also is appreciated but is not compulsory.
- Photograph it from directly above, in good ambient light, where the form fills the whole frame, using at least a 4 megapixel camera. Email the resulting photo to Shannon Armitage <email@example.com>. Sending the original by post also is appreciated but is not compulsory.
- Post it to:
- By S/MIME-signed email:
- Click this link to create the special email (plaintext copy);
- Fill in the blank fields within it;
- Copy and paste the entire contents of the Committer's Agreement in text form at the bottom;
- Sign it using S/MIME with a certificate for your email address which chains to a root trusted by Thunderbird;
- Send it.
If you are sending in a form for the first time, please update your access request bug with details of which method you used. Shannon will respond by updating your bug to confirm (or not) receipt of the form.
Compromised Password Procedure
If you have reason to believe that anyone else has used your credentials to access a Mozilla project system, please do the following:
- File a bug in the "mozilla.org" product, "Server Operations: Security" component, asking for your password to be changed immediately.
- Go onto IRC, irc.mozilla.org channel #it, and make sure someone is paying attention to the bug.