Firefox OS branding
This page includes the brand marks for Firefox OS, our open operating system for mobile devices, to be used non-commercially by the Mozilla community. If you're interested in using these assets for commercial purposes, please contact us.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Mozilla or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by Mozilla (unless allowed via a license from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Firefox OS vs. Boot 2 Gecko
Firefox OS is a commercial product based on the open source Boot to Gecko (B2G) project. While the B2G code is open to anyone to implement, hack and experiment with, any properties or assets associated specifically and directly with Firefox OS (e.g. the name, logo, user interface, etc.) are subject to partner licensing agreements. For more information on partnership opportunities, please contact us.
Our standard lockup for representing Firefox OS. In most cases, use this.
Vertical lockup for layout specific usage.
The Firefox OS wordmark follows our tiered font system.